Light Brigade  

Go Back   Light Brigade > General Assembly > Light Brigade Recruitment
Connect with Facebook

Light Brigade Recruitment Are you looking for a new guild home? Let us know here!

Old 11-16-2016, 06:59 PM
Guild Member

Default Havoc, Demon Hunter - Mordecal

Your age? 13
Character Name: Mordecal
Character Class: Demon Hunter
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ordecal/simple
Battle.net or RealID: Tichondriuss#11189

1. What is your game and raid time availability (specific days and server times)?
6:00-10:30 server time (most of the time) everyday sides Mondays and Wednesdays (for now)

2. Why did you choose your current talents and glyphs? Do you ever change talents or glyphs for particular encounters (if so, please give us some specific examples)?
I use wowhead and Icy Veins for basic builds, but I tend to make my own talent builds to maximize dps. I also change my talents depending on the situation.

3. What is your secondary specialization? Are you comfortable playing that spec in a raiding environment if called upon to do so? Do you have appropriate current-tier gear for that spec?
I have good gear for vengeance, I also enjoy playing it but i am really only good at tanking on the spec if it is a dungeon, I am not very good at tanking raids.

4. What major add-ons do you use to help you better perform your chosen raiding role? (If you don't use add-ons, please explain.)
Dbm, GTFO, and Omen.

5. What is your previous raid experience? (Be specific, please)
All of the previous raids i have done have been pugs or with light brigade, LFR does not count.

6. What steps do you take to prepare yourself for a new raid encounter?
I first look at some videos regarding that content, i check the ingame info to make sure i got everything down, then i take notes.

7. What other guilds (particularly on Shadow Council) have you been in and why did you leave them?
I have been in a couple of guilds, mainly just for guild perks, i did not really know anyone in the guilds and did not participate in any raids/dungeons etc with them.

8. What are you looking for in a guild and why do you think Light Brigade would be a good fit for you?
I have been looking for a good guild for a while , but when my friend Baitulof told me about this one it looked awesome, orderly, and everyone seemed to know what they were doing very well.

9. Do you know any current or former Light Brigade members? If so, what is your relationship with them? Is there anyone currently in the guild that would be willing to vouch for your performance and ability?
I know Baitulof and Tigragon both personally and ingame.

10. Is there anything else you would like to add that we should take into account when reviewing your application?
Nothing in particular. I have read the application instructions in the other things to add section.

(Optional) Feel free to add a link to a screen shot of your raiding UI and/or any World of Logs type raid parses if available.

Last edited by Mordecal; 11-17-2016 at 10:06 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-22-2016, 03:43 PM
Administrator

invited as initiate.