Light Brigade  

Go Back   Light Brigade > General Assembly > Light Brigade Recruitment
Connect with Facebook

Light Brigade Recruitment Are you looking for a new guild home? Let us know here!

Old 10-14-2016, 04:21 PM

Post Fire Mage, Delius (Blackwater Raiders)

Light Brigade Application Form

Your age:33
Character Name: Delius
Character Class: MAge
Armory Link:
Battle.net or RealID: jehbibleboy@aol.com

1. What is your game and raid time availability: I will be switching jobs. I am a RN and going to clinic. Which is 8-530 M-F Mountain time.

2. Why did you choose your current talents and glyphs? Do you ever change talents or glyphs for particular encounters: I chose it for game play. I'm open for change.

3. What is your secondary specialization? Are you comfortable playing that spec in a raiding environment if called upon to do so? My GS is 847

4. What major add-ons do you use to help you better perform your chosen raiding role? (If you don't use add-ons, please explain.)DBM and spellflash

5. What is your previous raid experience? I have done end game raids since vanilla. As of now, I have done most mythics and RF.

6. What steps do you take to prepare yourself for a new raid encounter? I am willing to learn new mechanics and what not. For example, I can watch youtube, listen to mechanic explanations, etc.

7. What other guilds (particularly on Shadow Council) have you been in and why did you leave them? I am currently in Defenders 9. I have been in a while.

8. What are you looking for in a guild and why do you think Light Brigade would be a good fit for you? My guild has not been raiding. I am looking to raid with a friendly and fun guild.

9. Do you know any current or former Light Brigade members? If so, what is your relationship with them? Is there anyone currently in the guild that would be willing to vouch for your performance and ability? I am friends with Garthtwoeyes. Have been for a while.

10. Is there anything else you would like to add that we should take into account when reviewing your application? I am a great and fun loving guy. However, when raiding and on Vent I prefer a decorum. I am a gay man and am happily partnered. I do not tolerate words such as "fag, nigger, or other epithets" that are degrading to specific minorities.

Last edited by Delius; 10-14-2016 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:25 PM
Guild Member

I approve this message
Old 10-14-2016, 04:41 PM
Administrator

many of the questions not really answered.

3. What is your secondary specialization? Are you comfortable playing that spec in a raiding environment if called upon to do so?

Your ilvl doesn't really answer the question.

5. What is your previous raid experience? (Be specific, please)

I noticed you removed the be specific part of the question. Could you give more info than just that you've raided since vanilla.

6. What steps do you take to prepare yourself for a new raid encounter?

Willing to learn, doesn't really answer the question, other than implying that you don't prepare at all, but come with no preparation ready to learn from those who did prepare.
Old 10-14-2016, 04:56 PM

Default Fire mage, Cont

First, let me say thank you for viewing and responding to my app. Danny (my partner) and myself are fighting a nasty case of sinusitis and bronchitis.

many of the questions not really answered.

3. What is your secondary specialization? Are you comfortable playing that spec in a raiding environment if called upon to do so? I can really play any spec since I played as all at one time or another. Although the rotation has changed at one time or another. I prefer fire or frost. I haven't really leveled the other weapons however.

5. What is your previous raid experience? (Be specific, please) I have played Core, AQ, I killed Kel, Illidan, Arthas, Earthwarder, Garrosh, Archimonde. These were mostly done in RF and regular.

6. I am willing to do whatever is expected of me. I am an enchanter/tailor. I can buy potions, flask, watch youtube videos, listen to explainations. I am a very effective communicator. Also, I am good at mechanics,
Old 10-17-2016, 05:02 PM
Administrator

Would you be available to do a trial run through some normal bosses during our raid Tuesday. We'll likely start out doing a couple bosses heroic, than switch to normal, at which point we may bring you in.