Light Brigade  

Go Back   Light Brigade > General Assembly > Light Brigade Recruitment
Connect with Facebook

Light Brigade Recruitment Are you looking for a new guild home? Let us know here!

Old 10-06-2016, 04:08 PM

Default Assassination, Rogue - Yuhkii

Your age? 36
Character Name: Yuhkii
Character Class: Rogue
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yuhkii/simple
Battle.net or RealID: iCutYou#1817

1. What is your game and raid time availability (specific days and server times)?

Weird work schedule, I will be able to raid at least 50 percent of the time.

2. Why did you choose your current talents and glyphs? Do you ever change talents or glyphs for particular encounters (if so, please give us some specific examples)?

Assassination is a fun spec to play and I chose it in particular to focus on single targets, since Outlaw seems to be doing great in crowds, but lacks single target DPS. I use Icy Veins as a guide for build, consumables, etc.

3. What is your secondary specialization? Are you comfortable playing that spec in a raiding environment if called upon to do so? Do you have appropriate current-tier gear for that spec?

I guess Outlaw, and yes i'm ok playing it.

4. What major add-ons do you use to help you better perform your chosen raiding role? (If you don't use add-ons, please explain.)

Big Wigs, DBM, Tell me when, Recount

5. What is your previous raid experience? (Be specific, please)

Shadow Council in 2 progression raiding guilds during BC, some initial raiding in WotLK, quit the game for many years and came back with Draenor, no major raiding experience there. Was in a raiding guild prior to joining LB and we did Heroic EN up to the eye/tentacle guy.

6. What steps do you take to prepare yourself for a new raid encounter?

Youtube fights, purchase or farm for foods, flasks, pots, etc.

7. What other guilds (particularly on Shadow Council) have you been in and why did you leave them?

Vacuus Reformo (imploded)
Divine Rite (also imploded)

8. What are you looking for in a guild and why do you think Light Brigade would be a good fit for you?

No drama, more adults vs. younger people, fun.

9. Do you know any current or former Light Brigade members? If so, what is your relationship with them? Is there anyone currently in the guild that would be willing to vouch for your performance and ability?

Soota and Gerbs. We used to raid together in BC, I met Soota in person after meeting at a random party for Arcatraz and we have become good friends. They can both vouch for me, I think.

10. Is there anything else you would like to add that we should take into account when reviewing your application?

Thanks for adding me and looking forward to a good time with you guys :)

(Optional) Feel free to add a link to a screen shot of your raiding UI and/or any World of Logs type raid parses if available.